MDE Unlocker is a program by EverythingAccess.com to unlock your Access MDE files so that you can make changes such as altering/amending forms and reports. This is a new technique that no other company has yet managed to achieve!
Unlike other utilities, this tool will keep your VBA project intact so that you will not need to re-code your database! Finally you CAN make those changes to your Access MDE database even when you have lost the original MDB file!
NEW: The MDE Unlocker now supports Access 97, Access 2000, Access 2002 and Access 2003 format files.
Please note: The VBA project remains locked however you can make functionality changes by using macros instead.
Here are some key features of "Access MDE Unlocker":
- Unlock your database in seconds!
- Unlocks forms and reports for editing
- Allows creation of new forms and reports
- Make functionality changes using Macros
- Supports standard encrypted databases
- Supports Access 97, 2000, 2002 (XP) and 2003
- Supports Encrypted Databases.
- All captions for labels, text boxes etc. are reset to '(demo)' in the unregistered version.
Access MDE Unlocker is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-11-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Access MDE Unlocker (version 3.20) has a file size of 610.41 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4499 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.